Our service will only work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
Check Coverage at STKMap
With a GSM GPS tracker, you will need a sim card to enable tracking services to work. You can communicate with the tracker remotely via the phone number associated with the sim card. Some use text messaging to locate the tracker, other devices use data connection. Either way, our SIM cards offer Voice call, text and nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data.
Choosing which plan will work for you will depend on how the GSM device is set-up for activity notifications.
To activate please visit us at ActivateSpeedTalk.
NOTE: After SIM activation, it might take upto 24-hrs for the GPRS and data settings to sync and update with your device (phone or Alarm system or smart watch or gps tracking device). Make sure you turned on the power in your device, in a good reception area.
Our SIM cards can be use with any unlock GSM device such as but not limited to:
Enterprise, Corporate and Affiliate Accounts are available – online account management portal and API’s to manage multiple SIM cards within single account and one main airtime balance.
- Plan includes a total of 250 units per month for 6 months. Each unit can be used for any combination oif Talk/Text/Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.