To maximize the battery life of your watch, try the following tips: CHANGE TO A BATTERY OPTIMIZED WATCH FACE: Some watch faces, especially those with animations or interactive abilities and brighter colors, use up more battery life than others. ADJUST SCREEN BRIGHTNESS: The brighter your watch screen, the more battery your watch will use. Turn down your watch screen brightness to save more battery power. Swipe down, tap the gear icon to access Settings, then tap Display to adjust brightness. TURN OFF NOTIFICATIONS YOU DON’T WANT: Turning off notifications can save your battery. Edit which alerts you receive in the Notifications section of the Wear OS by Google app. TURN ON THEATER MODE: Turn off the display and notifications by turning Theater mode on temporarily. Swipe down from the top of your screen, then tap the watch icon to enable Theater Mode. Turn your screen back on by pressing the middle button. AIRPLANE MODE: If your only interest is the time and functions that don’t require connectivity for updates, airplane mode lets you keep seeing what you care about most without draining your battery on other features. Swipe down, then tap the airplane.
- Heart rate tracking, NFC payments with Google Pay(TM), built-in GPS, smartphone notifications, app alerts, touchscreen functionality, activity tracking, built-in fitness tracker, Google Assistant, microphone, music storage & controls, customizable watch faces, custom goal & alarm settings, calendar alerts, multiple time zones, weather, LED flashlight, wireless syncing
- Swimproof 3ATM; use Google Fit to track your heart rate, activity and other relevant stats across multiple types of workouts; estimated 24 hour battery life based on usage; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80% in under an hour; battery saving mode helps to extend battery life
- This is one smart watch – customize your notifications; complete your look with countless branded watch faces or upload your own social dial; assign your favorite apps to watch pushers for at-a-glance data; easily change your watch strap using quick release pins; download additional third party apps through Google Play Store on your watch
- Case size: 40mm; Band size: 18mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 18mm bands; imported; Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100; Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, altimeter
- Powered with Wear OS by Google; compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) and iOS 9.3+ smartphones; Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; additional features for Android users include responding to texts/emails, sending smart replies to incoming calls, and using Google Assistant to place calls, send texts, and ask for directions; supported features may vary between platforms