Get comprehensive, real-time run statistics, including wrist-based heart rate data, with the Garmin Forerunner 235 in black and gray. This GPS- and GLONASS-supported running watch shows you distance, pace, and heart rate data on its 1.23″ color display. Additionally, the 235 incorporates more advanced running metrics and features, including Virtual Pacer, VO2 max estimate, and more, giving you all the data you need to be a better and more efficient runner. An accelerometer is built in, so you can still capture running data when you’re running indoors without the need for a separate foot pod accessory. In addition to running data, the Forerunner 235 also works as an everyday wellness and activity tracker. It counts your steps, calories burned, monitors your sleep quality, and will cue you to move when you’ve been sitting too long.
The Forerunner 235 enables you to share all your run and activity data and monitor your progress at Garmin Connect. Garmin Connect is Garmin’s online community where you can plan, save, and share your activities. Download the Garmin Connect Mobile application to your compatible smartphone and all your activity data can be automatically uploaded from your Forerunner 235 to Garmin Connect.
The Forerunner 235’s rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 11 hours in full training mode (using GPS-tracking and full running features) and up 9 days in watch mode (including activity tracking, smart notifications, and heart rate monitoring). It can store up to 200 hours of running and activity data, so even if you can’t sync right away, you won’t lose any important information. Additionally, the Forerunner 235 is designed to withstand water pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 meters, so you can take it with you in the rain, snow, and sunshine.
- Smart Notifications – See Incoming Email, Text Messages, Call Alerts, Calendar Reminders and More from Your Compatible Smartphone
- Battery Life 11 Hours Training, 9 Days Watch, Activity Tracking, Notifications, Heart Rate. Refer user manual below. Garmin Forerunner Charging Clip.
- Customize Your Watch and Your Training, Larger Screen – a 44 percent Larger Screen than the 225 but the Same Physical Size
- Audio Prompts – Receive Audio Prompts from Your Connected Smartphone That Include Laps and Lap Times. Smartwatch Mode: Up to 9 days. GPS mode: Up to 11 hours
- GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate and display type is sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel(MIP)