Designed Specially With Animals In Mind
When it comes to our furry friends, not all Oximeter are created equal. The ordinary oximeter is designed according to human’s characters instead of animals, so the best oximeter for human being are rarely the best for animals.
Mindsinglong Veterinary Oximeter is specially designed for dogs, cats, pigs and other animals, can check the Pulse Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate and Temperature at the same time with very accurate reading. The system of the Oximeter is very user friendly, easy to operate with only 4 buttons, no matter you’re a veterinarian in pet clinic or just a pet lover, you can use this Oximeter easily.
The Oximeter use high sensitive DB9 type sensor (Included in the package), the clip of of the sensor is not tight, so your pets will not feel any uncomfortable when getting accurate result via their tongue, or ear. It only takes less than 3 seconds to get accurate Pulse Oxygen Saturation and Pulse Rate, a very short checking time before your naughty furry friends getting impatient.
What’s In The Box
1xMindsinglong Veterinary Monitor (Model:PM-92)
1xSilicone Covers for Small Pets
1xSilicone Covers for Big Pets
The Oximeter charges with 2 AAA batteries which is not included in the package
- Accurate Reading: Only ±2% deviation when 80%-100% SpO2 checking and only ±2bpm/min deviation when 25bpm/min-250bpm/min pulse rate checking
- Fast Checking: Only takes less than 3 seconds for SpO2 and pulse rate checking, besides, the clip of the sensor is not tight, so your furry friends would not move due to uncomfortable when checking
- Easy to Use: Only 4 buttons design, the Oximeter calibrate automatically after use, just connect your pets’ tongue or ear with the Oximeter via high sensitive sensor for seconds, you can get accurate reading
- Intelligent Reminder: The inside buzzer alert and numerical flick when pets’ SpO2 or pulse rate exceed normal range you set
- Bluetooth Function: The reading can synchronize with IOS or Android device via Bluetooth without delay, the data can make a chart automatically to records data changes