Make the most out of every training session with the Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor. It provides real-time heart rate to compatible mobile training apps, including Polar Beat and Polar Flow, via low energy Bluetooth Smart technology. Also connects with the majority of Polar heart rate monitors on the market and compatible gym equipment. Includes a soft fabric chest strap that seamlessly adapts to your body shape. User replaceable battery. Includes limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How should I wear the H7 sensor? Moisten the electrode areas of the strap with water, attach the connector to the strap and wrap the strap around your chest. The heart rate sensor should be worn flat against the skin with the Polar logo in the upright position.
How should I clean the H7 sensor? Detach the connector from the strap after every use and rinse the strap under running water. Hang the strap to dry. When needed, hand wash the strap gently with a mild soap and water solution. Avoid moisturizing soaps. Do not soak, iron, dry clean or bleach the strap. Also, don’t stretch the strap or bend the electrode areas sharply.
How should I store my H7 sensor? Store the heart rate sensor strap and the connector separately to maximize the battery lifetime. Keep the heart rate sensor in a cool, dry place. To prevent snap oxidation, do not store the heart rate sensor wet in non-breathable material. Also, don’t expose the heart rate sensor to direct sunlight for extended periods.
- HEART RATE MONITOR: Provides live, accurate heart rate to compatible mobile training apps through Bluetooth Smart technology
- FITNESS TRACKER: Waterproof heart rate sensor compatible with all Apple iPhone, iPads, and Android Devices
- STRONG BATTERY LIFE: For optimal battery life, detach transmitter from chest strap after every use
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Gym Link connects Polar heart rate monitors and activity trackers with compatible gym equipment
- CALORIE COUNTER CAPABILITIES: For those who want to count the calories they burn and get basic heart rate-based features to keep their fitness training simple