Majority of GSM GPS tracker today uses cellular technology to remotely communicate with these devices.
You will need a SIM card to enable tracking services to work and communicate with the tracker remotely via the phone number associated with the SIM card. Some use text messaging to locate the tracker, other devices use data connection. Either way, our service offer voice call, text and nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data.
Our service will only work within the United States. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
Check Coverage at STKMap
To activate please visit us at ActivateSpeedTalk.
NOTE: After SIM activation, it might take up to 24-hrs for the GPRS and data settings to sync and update with your device. Make sure you turned on the power in your device, in a good reception area.
Our SIM cards can be use with any GSM tracking device such as but not limited to:
Enterprise, Corporate and Affiliate Accounts are available – online account management portal and API’s to manage multiple SIM cards within single account and one main airtime balance.
- Unlimited Text + 3000 units used in any combination of minutes or data every month for 6 months.
- SIM card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports 2G 3G 4G GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee. No Credit Check. No Contract. A U.S. number is auto genrated upon activation of service.
- Our service will work within the United States. Check Coverage at STKMap. Roaming is not supported in our plans.