Drowsy driving is number one cause of fatal road accidents however human can not control sleepiness and most of the common technologies alarm drivers just too late.
Stopsleep is unique and highly effective driver fatigue alarm that alerts up to 5 minutes BEFORE dangerous drowsy driving.
Drive Alert, Arrive Alive!
Stopsleep® smart ring continuously measures Your levels of awareness and concentration by using 8 built-in cutaneous sensors which monitor your electrodermal activity that represents Your brain activity and by measuring this activity, StopSleep can accurately gauge your levels of awareness and concentration.
As soon as Your level of concentration starts to drop, StopSleep will alert You immediately. So now You can avoid the dangerous fatigue and stay safe on the road.
StopSleep has been the subject of a detailed scientific study undertaken by the National Scientific Research Centre in France. The results of this study have proved the effectiveness of StopSleep in alerting at two levels: initial signs of drowsiness.
• Gift box
• Stopsleep device
• Protective case
• USB cable
• Vehicle charger
• Home charger
• User manual.
• Only Stopsleep can alert You BEFORE nap
• Innovative, potentially lifesaving anti-drowsiness alarm
• Very lightweight
• Fast charging and long battery life
• Perfect for anyone who needs to keep alert on duty, like drivers, guards, machine operators, and even students
Type: Electronic detector, Drowsy driver alert, Driver alarm, Drowsiness detection system, Nap zapper
Main Function: Anti Sleep Alarm Driver Alertness System, Anti-fatigue lifesaver
Alarm mode: Vibrate or Loud Beep Alert
BUY NOW and join thousands of drivers and protect Yourself and Your family!
- Alarms BEFORE drowsy driving (up to 5 minutes BEFORE)
- Scientifically tested by the National Center for Scientific Research
- Universal fit safe driving device – one size fits all. Stylish design and allergen proof material
- No special set-up or maintenance required. Ready to use straight from the box
- Fast charging and long operation time lane departure forward collision prevention