Meet Bose frames, the first audio sunglasses from Bose. Miniaturized Bose speakers – hidden in the temples – produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. It’s a revolutionary open-ear audio experience that leaves you free to hear the world around you, all while discreetly listening to music. Choose from two timeless styles Enriched with premium accents and materials, like gold-plated hinges. Alto offers a classic angular look in a larger size, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit. Bose frames include a seamlessly integrated microphone for taking calls and accessing your phone’s virtual assistant. They block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays. And they’re easy to use. Bluetooth connectivity provides hassle-free pairing. Plus, the Bose connect app gives you the ability to personalize settings, access future updates, and more. Every pair of Bose frames is Bose AR enabled and ready to utilize the new technology when it’s available. Bose AR is an innovative audio-only take on augmented reality that uses sound instead of sight to relay information about your world. 832029-0010B.
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Bose Frames Rondo feature rounded lenses for a distinct look. Lens Width: 49.5 mm | Bridge Width: 15.5 mm | Temple Length: 154 mm
- Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone’s virtual assistant
- Personalized settings, access to future updates, and more available through the Bose Connect app
- Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy pairing
- Bose AR enabled* – an innovative audio-only version of augmented reality
- *Bose AR availability and functionality varies.