SpO2 level provides an estimation of the concentration of oxygen in your blood. It is an important physiological parameter involved in respiration and circulation and is extremely useful to sports enthusiasts, such as mountain climbers, hikers, skiers, biker, aviators or anyone who is interested in measuring their SpO2 levels.
The children pulse oximeter feature herein is small, portable, non-invasive and easy to use. The user only needs to insert a finger into the chamber to measure his/her SpO2 and Pulse Rate. It is specifically designed for children although it is also suitable for people with small fingers. It comes with an adorable animal design to make it visually pleasing and more easily accepted by children. In addition, the children pulse oximeter also features a plethysmograph that indicates blood flow.
How does the plethysmograph work?
Each wave corresponds to a heart beat and the wave amplitude corresponds to the amount of blood flowing through the blood vessels. If the wave amplitude is low, this means that your blood perfusion might be too low for a reliable read. You should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights. Thus, the plethysmograph allows you to determine confidently if the registered reading is accurate. Suitable for children age 2 and up.
Acc U Rate is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law.
WARNING!!! This is not a medical device and it is not intended for medical use.
- If the finger is placed properly in the finger chamber, it usually takes between 5-10 seconds to get a reading. Simply ensure that your finger is stationary in the chamber while you are taking the reading. Any movement will result in inaccurate readings.
- Simple & easy one-button operation – Just put your finger into the chamber and measure your blood oxygen level (SpO2) and Pulse Rate in seconds. Children Pulse Oximeter with adorable animal theme – Specially designed for kids.
- Includes plethysmograph that indicates amount of blood flow for additional accuracy
- High quality OLED display and rotatable multidirectional display ; Measure blood oxygen SpO2 level, pulse rate and pulse strength with high accuracy
- Suitable for sports and/or aviation purposes – children age 2 and up. Comes with a free pouch, lanyard and 2 AAA Batteries. Rotatable multidirectional display option also allows both user and caregiver to read readings conveniently