Lighter, smarter, and more powerful! The newly designed Triton with PowerStream is the answer to your pool cleaning needs! The new PowerStream Technology ensures superior wall and tile cleaning like never before. As the cleaner moves vertically up the wall, water is propelled out in multiple directions creating a constant grip. This enables precise cleaning while moving along the water line. The Triton with PowerStream also features active brushing which means the large brushes spin two times the speed of the robot, removing the most difficult, and stuck-to-the-wall contaminants. One of the obvious differences in this cleaner is the completely different body style. The Triton with PowerStream now has a large, hinged top cover that lifts upwards to reveal an extra-large capacity filter basket which is easily removed and cleaned. The floats were also removed since the PowerStream Technology enhances the climbing and maneuverability. Another notable visual difference is the lack of a swivel on the cable for the Triton with PowerStream. This is because these units utilize software controlled anti-tangling algorithms to prevent the cable from tangling during its cleaning cycle. The weekly timer function allows the Triton with PowerStream to automatically run its programmed two-hour cycle at set intervals throughout the week. This cleaner is also equipped with a fast water release system that removes excess water making sure the cleaner is still lightweight even after completing its cleaning cycle. Backed by a 24 month warranty, the Triton with PowerStream has it all when it comes to robotics.
- 50% lighter! Lightweight design for easy water extraction.
- Power Stream Technology provides constant grip on vertical surfaces for superior wall and waterline cleaning. Dual scrubbing brushes provide a deeper cleaning.
- Large filter capacity! Easy access, top load filter basket. Easy to clean. Rinse & reload.
- Fine & ultra-fine filters! Removes leaves, dirt, particulates and algae.
- 2 year limited warranty! Covers parts & labor (not wearables).