Heat therapy can be very effective on a variety of conditions. Besides easing pain and soreness related to arthritis, shingles, abdominal cramps, and fibromyalgia, it also improves circulation (encouraging blood flow to ailing areas), improves metabolism (cell function), decreases stiffness and relaxes ligament, tendons, and muscles. Infrared heat therapy offers next level treatment for all this. Infrared heat penetrates as far as 2″ into muscles, providing superior deep healing and relief unmatched by other heat therapies. This infrared technology is not only effective, but it is safe to use as it doesn’t give off harmful electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) that can have a negative impact on your body systems. Based on past experiences with other products, you might ask yourself: Will this thing stay on? Is it breathable? Is the heat source safe? The answer to all of these is YES! It is made to fit around the waist (up to 52″) to relieve back pain or abdominal cramps, but it also can be wrapped around the shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles, providing 360-degree coverage. Made from a lightweight breathable fabric, this large heating pad provides the comfort of air flow to prevent excessive sweating or skin discomfort. The infrared heat emitted is not only safe and beneficial, but its flex carbon fiber material is fireproof, adding a further element of protection. Please note that battery pack is not included.
- HOW INFRARED HEATING TECHNOLOGY WORKS: For a moment, stop and think about how amazing warm sunshine feels on your skin-soothing, beneficial, and all natural. That warmth comes from infrared heat, the safest and most beneficial form of natural energy. Qfiber’s large infrared heating pad has used advanced medical-grade technology to simulate the same healing warmth you’d get from the sun, with proven health benefits that provide soothing heat therapy right where you need it.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES ADVANCED TREATMENT: Warm, pain-relieving therapy is just what the doctor ordered, but this soft heat heating pad has another layer of healing built in. Using advanced heat fabric technology, this multi-layered infrared wrap also contains therapeutic minerals that are emitted your body when heated, providing an extra dose of healing treatments for short and long-term benefits.
- EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR AVARIETY OF AREAS AND CONDITIONS: With the capacity for multiple uses, Qfiber’s infrared body wrap heating pad has your heat therapy treatments covered. It can not only be worn around the waist to ease back pain and abdominal cramps, it can also be secured around your shoulders, knees, hips, or ankles for relief from arthritis, muscle stiffness and pain, shingles, fibromyalgia,and cramps.
- PORTABLE HEAT PAD FOR PEOPLE ON THE GO: Every gone about your day but you were in so much discomfort that all you could think about was getting home to your electric heating pad? Qfiber has specifically designed this heating pad on the go so you never have to wait for pain relief again. Whether you’re working on your computer, in the car, out and about, or relaxing at home, this wearable heat therapy can help provide you with necessary pain relief to stay on the go.
- ON THE GO WARMER PAD TECHNOLOGY MADE POSSIBLE: With your body wrap heating pad we’ll include a conventional wall plug for the USB adapter, and you can get more portability with any USB adapted car charger or power bank battery pack (not included).