The EMAY ECG Monitor allows you to take your ECG anytime anywhere in two hands. Whenever you feel the heart discomfort or just want peace of mind, it records your rhythm & heart rate and tells you if your cardiac situation is normal or not in 30 seconds. Also the PC software we provide allows you to save, review, print and share the ECG data recorded.
Here are the cardiac abnormalities that can be detected: Arrhythmias, PVCs, ST Elevation & Depression, Skipped Beats, Tachycardia & Bradycardia
Compatible computer system: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 & Mac OS 10.12 or later
- Records 30 seconds’ single-lead ECG and real-time heartbeats
- Detects Arrhythmias, PVCs, ST Elevation & Depression, Skipped Beats, Tachycardia & Bradycardia
- ECG reports/rhythms can be saved as PDF, printed and shared with no extra fee
- Easy operation with two hands only, no wires/cables are required
- Small size & light weight allows you to carry and use anytime anywhere