Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2—the heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking, lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders to Move, and find moments of calm with guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. Sync wirelessly and automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices, and with more advanced features in a sleeker package and a battery life of up to 5 days, it’s the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day.
Syncing range: Up to 30 feet. Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync. Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.4 and later, and Windows 10 devices.
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day. Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak). Charge 2 syncs wirelessly & automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices. Water Resistance – Fitbit Charge 2 is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or shower proof
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display. Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm. Troubleshoot-If not getting a heart rate signal, wear your tracker correctly, either moving it higher or lower on your wrist or tightening or loosening the band. If the heart rate signal is still missing, check your heart rate setting on your fitbit dashboard and make sure its set to on or auto
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate, Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. The minimum and maximum circumference range between 170 – 206 millimeters