The Garmin D2 family of premium GPS aviator watches was the first to put true global flight navigation capability on the wrists of forward-looking pilots and flying enthusiasts. Now, with our D2 Delta series, we’ve brought this technology to whole new levels of capability and connectivity. With advanced aviation and sport watch functions, these sleek new designs -available in 3 sizes -accent your style while helping to navigate your day. These watches also include handy features such as storage for up to 500 songs and our Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
- Premium GPS aviator watch with wrist-based Pulse Ox sensor tracks blood oxygen saturation (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Aviation functions include dynamic color mapping, NEXRAD weather (when paired with a compatible smartphone), airport data, automatic flight logging, alerts, connectivity with select avionics and more
- Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) help you keep in touch on the go, while sport watch functions offer estimated wrist-based heart rate, activity profiles, fitness tracking and more
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with audio panel or headset (sold separately) equipped with Bluetooth technology for phone-free listening (requires compatible Bluetooth device)
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (with participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 18 hours in GPS + Pulse Ox mode (depending on settings)