Intense performance meets precision timepiece in the Fenix 5X Plus multisport GPS watch. For athletes and outdoor adventurers, this ultra-rugged watch features routable color TOPO maps, estimated heart rate at the wrist, Pulse Ox Acclimation, a non-medical device that provides estimated blood oxygen saturation awareness, storage for up to 500 songs and the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color TOPO maps featuring TrendlineTM popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Wrist-based Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor, a non-medical device that provides awareness of your estimated blood oxygen saturation levels – especially useful when you’re adjusting to higher altitudes
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin PayTM contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Battery performance: up to 20 days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode with music