BATTERY LIFE – Longer battery life than the 220, 16 hours in training mode and up to 5 weeks in watch mode. Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 230, the GPS and GLONASS running watch with smart features. Its built-in activity tracker2 keeps recording steps, even when you’re not running. Pair your watch with a compatible phone1 for connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications, audio prompts and live tracking. You can also download customizable watch faces and applications from Connect IQ. HR data such as heart rate, heart rate zone and VO2 max estimate allows you to train more effectively2. For more challenging runs, download advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- AUDIO PROMPTS – Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include laps and lap times.
- LARGER SCREEN – A 44% larger screen than the 220 but the same physical size.
- ACTIVITY TRACKING – Forerunner 230 doubles as a watch and activity tracker. Count steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The move bar with vibration alert motivates you to move when you’ve been sitting too long. NOTE – This product does not include heart rate monitor(Sold separately)
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS – See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone.