[Protect your Investment]
WIMAHA Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Garmin Forerunner 35
9H Hardness, harder than a knife’s blade. It is not exaggerated to say this Garmin 35 screen protector is terminator to any possible scratches by keys, knife or other sharp objects.
Let the glass protector take the hit, not your watch.
Easy to install and remove (bubble-free / no residue)
99.99% transparency preserves the original screen brightness. You can enjoy a great viewing experience with more brightness and less glare.
Only 0.3mm thickness maintains original response sensitivity, which ensures quick app launch and smooth feeling.
[Smudges and Fingerprint Resistant]
The hydrophobic oleophobic coating largely reduces smudges and fingerprint (Not completely). You can keep your screen clean by a simple wipe.
From Wimaha, America’s Rising Brand
Better price with same quality product
Impeccable after-sales service
90-day money-back guarantee, lifetime warranty and easy-to-reach support. (This product is sold exclusively by Wimaha. Only buy from Wimaha to get genuine Wimaha products with Lifetime warranty and superb customer service.)
ORDER NOW and get these brand new screen protectors for your Garmin Forerunner 35
- Lifetime warranty: Contact us by email to enjoy lifetime warranty is any issue(This product is sold exclusively by Wimaha. Only buy from Wimaha to get genuine Wimaha garmin forerunner 35 accessories with lifetime warranty and superb customer service.)
- Material: 9H hardness tempered glass. Technology: 2.5D, not hurt the hand
- 2 PACK are enough, DO NOT waste your money for 3rd protector, we provide DOUBLE accessories bag. Coming with a sucker for installing easily
- HIGH DEFINETION: Extreme clarity preserves the original screen brightness. True touch sensitivity with an antibacterial cover for an invisible and perfect protection on touch screen
- Wimaha Garmin Forerunner 35 screen protectors are compatible with Garmin Forerunner 35 Band, Garmin Forerunner 35 charger and 735 Running Bundle. Please feel free to buy!