Machine size: 39.9*34*10.2
Main chip: NRF52832 QFAA
Acceleration sensor: BOSCH BMA 421
Display specifications: 1.3 inch IPS color screen resolution 240*240
Button mode: single touch panel
Type of battery : Lithium polymer battery 230 mAh
Dynamic heart rate / blood pressure: support
Charging method: magnetic interface in-line charging
Standby power consumption: standby 10~15 days, normal use 5-7 days
Bluetooth type: Bluetooth 4.0
Font Push Type: Multi-language font
Support APP: Da Fit
Mobile phone system requirements: Support Android 4.4 and above, Apple IOS 9.0 or above
Data on steps, sleep, heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation and exercise data were recorded.
Dial selection, message push, daily alarm clock, photo control.
Weather information, WeChat sports, search bracelet, time format, do not disturb mode period.
Full day heart rate test, wrist turn wake up screen.
Supporting 10 languages: Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Korean, German, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Ukrainian
- ♥【All-day Activity Tracking】: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, steps, distances, calorie expenditures, and cycle comparison data to understand your daily exercise status.
- ♥【Sleep Monitor】: Automatically track your sleep duration and consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data; wake you up peacefully with a silent alarm. Remind call, SMS and SNS notifications on your fitness tracker.
- ♥【Heart Rate】: Measuring your heart rate all day, whether during rest, walking or recovery after exercise, health and exercise information can be stored in APP to look at a specific indicator to learn trends over time
- ♥【Blood pressure Monitor】: Based on pulse conduction rate technology, Blood pressure and blood oxygen are monitored through optical sensors in the bracelet,Blood pressure and blood oxygen are measured on the screen.
- ♥【Multifunction】: Camera remote control,Find your phone,Incoming calls show,Measurement of heart rate,Message management,Pedometer,Sedentary reminder,Sleep management,Somatosensory sports guidance