Begin your incredible journey as a new parent even before birth with Little Martin’s Baby Sound Amplifier & Recorder
By hearing your baby’s sounds and heartbeats, you will feel closer to, and develop an early bond with your little one as they grow. Experience the thrill of hearing your baby in an intimate setting with earphones, or create magical moments by listening on loudspeaker with your partner, parents or close friends.
Harmless and Gives Comfort & Peace of Mind
Expectant parents can conveniently hear baby’s sounds at any desired time, which can give comfort and assurance, particularly for women who have previously experienced a difficult pregnancy. This device runs on very low levels of power, making it safe to use over the entire length of a pregnancy when used properly and in line with product guidelines.
Amplifies and records a full range of sound
Normally applied to fetuses above 9 to 12 weeks growth
Earphone or loudspeaker hearing options
Requires minimal assembly
Comes with selection of cute animal stickers
***It is not a medical device and cannot be used for diagnostic or medical purposes. It is not used as a replacement for regular prenatal care by a licensed doctor or nurse.
- BOND DURING PREGNANCY – Beautifully designed, lightweight device gives expectant parents the amazing experience of hearing their child’s movements from inside the womb, and helps to encourage bonding early on in a pregnancy
- SAFE & EASY TO USE – The baby sound amplifier is equipped with a detecting probe which easily captures the unborn baby’s heartbeat rhythm and movements
- SHARE SOUND CLIPS – Record and save baby’s sounds to your cell phone or computer; create special moments by sharing and listening to recordings with loved ones; or send sound clips to distant friends or relatives
- TWO HEARING OPTIONS – Listen to your baby’s sounds in an intimate setting by inserting earphone jack into the main unit, or play on loudspeaker by connecting to unit base
- PERFECT BABY SHOWER GIFT – Give a loved one the gift of hearing their baby’s sounds in the womb