The bionics wizards at Advancer Technologies are changing the DIY electronics landscape by helping inventors flex their creative muscles. Our user-friendly, expandable muscle sensor, MyoWare, gives you the power to control an endless variety of devices, from robots to video games to prosthetics. This myoelectric magic works by detecting and processing the tiny signals generated when you flex your muscles, converting it to a form that is easily understood by electronic devices like Arduino microcontrollers. The MyoWare is the only product of its kind; designed and assembled in the US, each sensor is hand tested to ensure they work out of the box first time, every time.
- Single supply – MyoWare won’t need +/- voltage power supplies unlike our previous sensor
- Embedded electrode connector – electrodes now snap directly to MyoWare, getting rid of those pesky cables and making the MyoWare wearable
- Raw EMG output – a popular request from grad students, the MyoWare now has a secondary output of the raw EMG waveform
- Polarity protected power pins – our 1 customer request was to add some protection
- LEd indicators – we’ve added two on-board LEDs one to let you know when the MyoWare’s power is on