Remarks for Using
1.Keep the strap clean.
2.Electromagnetic interference may affect the data communication.
3.Wear the heart rate belt close to the heart.
4.Attach the transmitter to the strap.
5.Make sure the transmitter is attached to the strap in right direction
6.Wet the electrodes before wearing, it will be helpful for heart rate detecting
1. Heart rate measuring
a) Unit: bpm
b)Accuracy: ±2bpm (In quiet state)
c)HR first detecting time: 20 sec（In the condition of dry skin）
d)HR detecting range: 30-240bpm
a) Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+
b) Transmission distance: ANT+:5m/Bluetooth 4.0:20m
c)Data format: Refer to Bluetooth4.0 and ANT+ Heart rate Profile
3. Transmitter Battery Life
a)Battery Type: CR2032
b)Battery Life: 12months
at the following scenario:
-Work continually in online mode for 1 hour every day
-Ave HR 120 bpm
– Operation temperature from 15ºC to 25ºC
Normal Mode: The transmitter sent HR data through Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+
Sleep Mode: If no HR detected for 12 sec, the transmitter will enter sleep mode
7. Environmental Requirement
1.Operation: -5℃ to 40℃ , 95%RH
2.Storage: -20.0℃ to 60.0℃ ,95%RH;
c)Silk Print: TBD
1 * Transmitter Device
1 * Adjustable Elastic Strap
1 * User Manual(English)
- Before you use it,pls make sure put it on your body well.Help you clearly to record everyday’s exercise, to make the exercise plan more reasonable, also intelligentized your life.
- The most popular heart rate monitor in the world easy to use yet is very durable. Ultra low power consumption, with a replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Supported apps: Wahoo Fitness, Fitcare, 60Beat, RunKeeper, Strava, MapMyRun, Endomondo, Sprots Tracker etc.With the chest strap based on high quality material, it can be attached to your skin closely.
- Low energy; comfortable chest belt,Waterproof, Storage and Sync data accurately.
- Being a sensor type heart rate monitor, it will detect and send your real-time heart rate to the smart phone accurately