The Emay Portable ECG is designed for family and individual users to track heart activity at home, at work or on a trip in case of cardiac situation that needs evaluation on the spot.
It records heart beats and up to a 30 second single channel ECG which can be used as a good reference for initial evaluation by doctors.
WHO SHOULD USE EMAY PORTABLE ECG MONITOR ?
Anyone with chronic diseases, especially coronary heart disease, chest pain, palpitations, myocarditis, diabetes, hypertension, obesity and dyspnea.
Anyone with family history of cardiac diseases or people who are concerned about their heart health.
12 CARDIAC SITUATIONS & RESULTS CAN BE DETECTED AND DISPLAYED
● Arrhythmia – (abnormal heart rhythm, A-Fib is one of the most common arrhythmia)
● Missed beat – (skipped beat, the heart’s regular rhythm is interrupted by a premature or early beat)
● Tachycardia – (a heart rate that’s too fast- above 100 beats per min)
● Bradycardia – (a heart rate that’s too slow- below 60 beats per min)
● ST elevation
● ST depression
● VPB/PVC – (Ventricular Premature Beat, also known as Premature Ventricular Contraction)
● VPB trigeminy
● VPB bigeminy
● VPB couple
● VPB runs of 3
● VPB runs of 4
HOW TO READ AND SHARE ECG TRACING/REPORT
we provide ECG reading pc software for free, which allows you to download, store, review, analyze, print and share the reports with doctors, and there is no monthly fee.
PC OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR ECG READING SOFTWARE
Windows – Win 7 / 8 / 10
Mac OS 10.12 or later
– ECG Monitor * 1
– USB Flash Drive (PC software) * 1
– USB Cable * 1
– User Manuals * 2
CAUTION: This device is intended for cardiac reference only, not for medical diagnostic use. Pls contact your healthcare provider immediately if any cardiac symptoms occur.
(Does not work with pacemaker)
- Easy-to-use, handy ECG/EKG medical device to use at home, at work or on the trip, in case of cardiac situation that needs evaluation on the spot. Unlimited recording & saving of ECG rhythm and heartbeat for free without monthly fee.
- Accurate conclusion & result can be obtained instantly after 30 seconds’ measuring. Up to 12 cardiac situations can be detected.
- Track your heart activity including heart rate and single-channel ECG waveform/trace, with the ability to transfer the data and waveform to PC software via USB cable. Share the ECG data with your doctor through printing paper or email for further diagnostic reference.
- Compact one-lead ECG design to operate independently and individually by two hands at anytime, anywhere. No wires, cables or electrodes are needed.
- 1.77″ screen, Light Weight 60 g, Dimension (inch): 4(L)×1.8 (W)×0.6(H), Rechargeable lithium battery can record up to 500 cases in full charging. Please note it does not work with pacemaker.