– Receiver type 72-channel u-blox M8 engine
– GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1
– SBAS L1 C/A: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
– Galileo-ready E1B/C (M8N)
– Nav. update rate1 Single GNSS: up to 18 HZ
– Concurrent GNSS: up to 10 Hz
– Position accuracy2 2.0 m CEP
– Acquisition2 Cold starts: 26 s
– Aided starts: 2 s
– Reacquisition: 1.5 s
– Sensitivity2 Tracking & Nav: -167 dBm
– Cold starts: -148 dBm
– Hot starts: -156 dBm
– Assistance AssistNow GNSS Online
– AssistNow GNSS Offline (up to 35 days)3
– AssistNow Autonomous (up to 6 days)
– OMA SUPL & 3GPP compliant
– Oscillator TCXO ,
– RTC crystal Built-In
– Noise figure On-chip LNA . Extra LNA for
– lowest noise figure
– Anti jamming Active CW detection and removal. Extra
– onboard SAW band pass filter
– Memory ROM or Flash
– Supported antennas Active and passive
– Odometer Travelled distance
– Data-logger For position, velocity, and time
– Operating temp. -40° C to 85° C
– Storage temp. -40° C to 85° C
– -40° C to 105° C
– RoHS compliant (lead-free)
1xM8N GPS Module Built-in Compass
– 1x Black GPS Holder
The GPS light only can light up when it search the satellite signal outdoor.
ROM already been fix，it cannot be flash and change.We left a connector for APM extra,If you need used for APM, you can install the connector by yourself.
- ★★★Special designed for Pixhawk 2.4.6 2.4.8 flight controller,ASIN:B07CHQ7SZ4.(Note:If you use it to APM Flight Controller, Please replace the connect by yourself.)
- ★The ultimate accuracy is 0.6 meters, actually almost 0.9 meters, greater than the previous generation NEO-7N 1.4-1.6 meters accuracy.
- ★A new generation M8N GPS,with low power consumption and high precision.
- ★The GPS light only can light up when it search the satellite signal outdoor; ROM already been fix,it cannot be flash and change.
- ★★★ Attention: the GPS can only use in Pixhawk and APM Flight controller,it can’t work with other flight controller.