Train Smart, Get Fit. The nucleus of our health and fitness is the heart. Being able to accurately monitor, measure, record and transmit heart rate data over an extended period of time is essential to maximizing one’s workout – whether it be running, cycling, swimming or working out in the gym. This is the very essence of the Rhythm24. This next-generation, armband heart rate health and fitness device is highly accurate, packed with outstanding features and very comfortable to wear, so you can ditch those chest strap devices and now workout longer, in more places and in maximum comfort. Precision Biometrics Rhythm24 optically measures blood flow and body movement to ensure the most accurate data possible. With its dual-mode radio you can simultaneously transmit your heart rate to multiple ANT+ displays and to your favorite Bluetooth Smart enabled watch or smartphone app.
- HYPER-ACCURATE – Patented optical sensor technology for highly accurate monitoring and measurement. Green + Yellow Optical Sensors Provide superior measurement with all skin tones. Better than monitors and watches that employ only green sensors. On Board Recording allows you to leave your mobile device behind, record workouts and upload data to your device later.
- WORKS WITH VIRTUALLY ANY DEVICE – Great for use with smartphones, tablets, smart and sport watches, exercise equipment and many other devices that support Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ heart rate data. Works with over 200 of the most popular fitness apps and group training environments.
- 35 HOUR BATTERY LIFE – Extended use rechargeable battery allows you to workout for up to 24 continuous hours.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – Change HR zones and modes in the RhythmSync app. Modes include Heart Rate Only, Running (Cadence + Distance), Cycling (Cadence), Swimming, Heart Rate Variability (HRV). Multi-Modes include Duathlon (Cycling and Running), Triathlon (Swimming, Cycling, Running).
- INTERCONNECTED ARMBAND DESIGN – The Rhythm24 has an updated quick-lock interconnected armband design to keep the Rhythm24 securely attached to your arm during swimming, cycling, running, and other intense workouts.