THE NAUTILUS ACTIVITY FITNESS TRACKER
♥ Activity Tracking All Day
♥ Blood Pressure Monitoring
♥ Blood Oxygen Monitoring
♥ Heart Rate Monitoring
♥ Daily Steps Counter
♥ Calorie Counter
♥ Analyzes Light, Deep and REM Sleep Stages
♥ Remote Camera Control
♥ Call Reminder – Tracker Vibrates with Phone Call/Messages
♥ Compatible with IOS 8.4 and higher and Android 4.4 or higher
♥ 2-Pin Charging
♥ Waterproof to 50 meters – Completely safe to use while swimming / not for salt water, sauna or Jacuzzi
♥ 7 different sport modes helps you record your activity specifically to your selection….. Running, Biking, Swimming, Tennis, Rope Skipping, Badminton and Ping Pong
Display: 1.3″ High Definition IPS (In-Plane Switching). This latest technology allows for better viewing angles and improved colors
User Interface: 3D Dynamic UI – the user performs tasks directly in a 3D spatial context
Operation mode: touch type
Battery: 260mAh lithium polymer Seiko rechargeable battery
Charging time: 2 hours
Use time: 15 days
Standby time: 30 days
Bluetooth version: 4.0
Compatible system: Android 4.4 and above, iOS 8.4 and above
Material: PC + ABS
Tracker Size: 42.4X35X11.3mm
Strap Size with Tracker: 254mm
Tracker Weight: 32g
Color: Black, Red, Blue
1*USB charging line
Warning: Always consult your doctor for professional recommendations relating to blood pressure, blood oxygen and heart rate concerns.
see link…Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics 2019 – At A Glance
- Blood Oxygen Monitor – Wearables like The Nautilus just keep getting smarter. Your SpO2 (peripheral capillary O2) is an estimation of the amount of oxygen in your blood. An SpO2 reading of 95% or greater is generally considered to be a normal oxygen level. However, an SpO2 reading of 92% or less (at sea level) suggests that your blood is poorly saturated. Insufficient saturation can cause a range of adverse health conditions-including chest pain, shortness of breath and increased heart rate.
- Heart Rate Monitor – The basic way to calculate your maximum heart rate is to subtract your age from 220. For example, if you’re 45 years old, subtract 45 from 220 to get a maximum heart rate of 175. This is the maximum number of times your heart should beat per minute during exercise. For adults 18 and older, a normal resting heart rate is between 60 and 100 beats per minute (bpm), depending on the person’s physical condition and age.
- Blood Pressure Monitor – Having high blood pressure means the pressure to pump blood through your vessels is higher than it should be. About 1 in 3 U.S. adults-or about 75 million people have high blood pressure, yet only 54% have it under control. This common condition increases the risk for heart disease and stroke, two of the leading causes of death for Americans. High blood pressure is called the “silent killer” because often there are no warning signs. ♥ Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Steps Taken Monitor – How does The Nautilus fitness tracker measure steps? Our wearable tracker continuously senses the movements of the body on a 3 axis accelerometer. The data is recorded all the time it is worn and powered up, which enables the tracker to trace whether you are walking forward, running fast, or even standing still.
- Waterproof to 50 meters. Safe to swim with and fitness track your heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen and calories burned all with a 3D Dynamic User Interface bringing colors to life. The Nautilus can track in 7 different sport modes. It analyses sleep, vibrates when your phone rings/messages and has a remote camera control to your phone.