contact heart rate monitor technology, easy set up and operation to track heart rate, calories burned and target zone features.Want to monitor your heart rate while training but don’t want to wear a strap around your chest? Monitor your heart rate straplessly with the Contact Heart Rate Monitor Watch from Timex. You don’t have to strap anything to your chest–this watch senses your heart rate with the simple touch of a finger.
- No chest strap required
- Tracks calories burned
- Stopwatch and countdown timer
- Daily alarm
- Water resistant to 50 meters
Trobule shooting steps to be followed if you are having difficulty measuring your heart rate, you may want to try the following steps. Try each of these in succession until you are able to
measure your heart rate:
1. Make sure the watch is snugly strapped to your wrist. A loose fit makes it more difficult to property measure your heart rate.
2. When touching the heart rate sensor, make sure you are using the soft, flat pad of your finger, not the tip of your finger
3. Press gently with enough pressure to activate the heart rate measure function. Muscle ‘noise” from pressing too hard can make
it difficult to measure your heart rate.
To activate the Heart Rate Lock:
1. In Time of Day, hold RESET for 3 seconds.
2. The “Lock” icon will appear, and if you try to measure your heart rate, the message “Hr OFF” will display.
3. To unlock the heart rate feature, repeat Step 1.
- Accurate heart rate data without a chest strap
- Tracks calories burned,Target zone alert.
- This device does not give continuous heart rate. It only gives a heart rate reading when the user touches the stainless steel top ring for 5-8 seconds.
- Daily alarm; stopwatch with countdown timer
- Water resistant to 50 meters; Indiglo night light